Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm Grateful For...

This is my very first post from my iPhone. Woohoo!

I've decided to try a new experiment and use my blog and iPhone combo as an on-demand gratitude journal. So... here goes.

Right now I'm grateful for technology that allows me to even do this.

And I'm most grateful right now for my wife Lauren. Because of other commitments she hasn't been able attend the marriage class I teach for several weeks.

I miss her when she's not there. It's surprising to me how much more difficult the class is to teach without her and her contribution.

Well... Today she was back in class. And I'm so grateful for her vision, intelligence and spirituality. And the fact that she's so willing to lean in and contribute.

Very cool! And I'm grateful for her and her support. She challenges me intellectually and (more importantly) spiritually. I need that.