Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, The Good News Is…

…I only had to waste less than 30 minutes watching the game today… so I’ve got that going for me.

I can’t wait until the Suns stick a dagger in me as well.

Good times.

**EDIT**

Has there ever been a worse playoff defense than the Cardinals?  Would it even be possible to have a worse playoff defense than the Cardinals?

This is nauseating.  And I’m not even watching the game (trying to preserve my TV and remote).

If I were a Saints fan I’d have to be at least a little concerned that the Saints had to settle for a field goal on one of their possessions.  Against this defense that should be unacceptable.

Embarrassing.

Not much of a prognostication… but I predict this is the end of the Cardinals defense as we know it.  Starting with the Steelers devastating touchdown drive to win the SuperBowl last year, this defense has done an excellent impression of a subway turnstyle… letting anyone through.

They’re beyond terrible.  Excruciating.  And they’re wasting an awesome year by Kurt Warner.  And, after that wicked hit he took in the second quarter, probably his last (another not-very-far-out-on-the-limb prediction).

How bad is it?  The Saints are *actively* trying not to score right now so they don’t run up the score (too late).

I will now go light myself on fire.

Grrrr.  I hate sports.