Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy!

Today is my sister’s birthday.

So, first off, congrats to me for remembering that ;-)

Of course, I couldn’t tell you how old she’ll be.  That I don’t know.  Somewhere in her 30’s, I suppose.

Growing up we despised each other.  Is it possible for a sister to be an arch enemy?  If yes, then she was my arch enemy.

And it took me a long time to see her as an adult.

And even longer to recognize her for what she is…

Funny (not everyone agrees… but I get her humor)

Inspiring

A Great Mom

Committed

Truthful

Direct (a.k.a. blunt.  also, rude)

Generous

Loving

Devoted

Strong

Insightful

Courageous

Righteous

Demanding

Willing

Creative

Deep

Intelligent

Old (jk)

Emotional

Caring

Concerned

Involved

Worthy

Beautiful (can I say that about a sister?  Oh well… I just did)

Active

Busy

Sweet (I threw that in there just to throw you off)

Protective

Searching

Dedicated

Clear

Passionate

Hopeful

Loving

And, thankfully, no longer my arch enemy.