Saturday, January 23, 2010

Words With Friends

I’ve never played Scrabble.

But I got a game on my iPhone on Christmas called Words With Friends that, apparently, is the same thing.

I started playing it against random people over the internet.

At one point I was playing as many as a dozen games simultaneously.

And you know what?  I’m really good.  I can’t vouch for the quality of my competition… but it’s not even close.

I haven’t lost yet.  And I’ve really only had 2 or 3 close calls.  Most games are absolute blowouts.

And, while I really like the game, I’m getting bored with competition that isn’t.

So now I want someone who might be able to challenge me.  If you’ve got an iPhone then get the Words With Friends app and challenge me (mharward@phatrock.com).  I’d love to see how I do against friends and family.